Archive

The parish of St. Johns St. James is a collection of two buildings on the northern edge of Roxbury’s John Eliot Square: Ionic Hall and St. Luke’s Chapel. Ionic Hall is Roxbury’s oldest brick building, built between 1800-1804. The building was designed in the Federal Style...

The church at 50 Cedar Street has been an icon in the Highland Park neighborhood since its construction on the corner of Cedar Street and Hawthorne Street in 1910. The 8000 square-foot wood frame building was designed by Bostonian architect Edward T. P. Graham, and...

The former rest station, a stucco 940-square-foot facility with full basement, is undergoing a $1.4 million historic rehabilitation with improvements that will create Comfort Kitchen, a full-service café with dinner operations. The architect for the development is Utile, Inc. Architecture + Planning. The contractor is...