October 31, 2022 Pop Ups and Updates from Comfort Kitchen
As construction wraps up at the Upham’s Corner Comfort Station and the Comfort Kitchen team awaits electrical connections and delivery of cooking equipment, the restaurant’s management team is training of new staff for opening. In the meantime, we share here recent news from Comfort Kitchen’s team — including a November pop-up in Cambridge’s Curio Spice Co. and what’s going on behind the scenes.
Join us at this pop-up featuring small bites infused with spices from Curio and a preview of our opening menu!
Saturday, November 12
12pm – 3pm
At Curio Spice Co.
2267 Massachusetts Ave,
FREE — Register Here >
We imagined sending this email to share our opening date… However, the realities of construction are unpredictable and filled with unexpected delays. If you heard us say that we were optimistic about opening in October, please bear with us and keep your fingers crossed for November! In the meantime, we have started to train our team to get everyone ready for when we do open!
- First staff meeting and onboarding
- Menu training with the team
- Coffee tasting at Fazenda
- Tea tasting with Nepali Tea Traders
Opening Next Steps:
- Kitchen equipment installation
- Patio & indoor furniture set up
- Exterior & interior signage
- Building & Health Inspections
- As always, we thank you for following our journey and for all the support along the way!
Where’s our Instagram page?
If you noticed that our Instagram page is missing, we wanted to let you know that our account was hacked but we’re working to get it back up ASAP! In the meantime, you can stay connected with us on Facebook, our website’s news page, and our newsletters.