November 7, 2019 Celebrating Another Decade of Preservation!
Since 1960, HBI has redeveloped dozens of Boston’s historic buildings. As 2020 approaches, we re-visit the last 10 years of projects and transformation that our projects have brought to Boston’s neighborhoods. From chipped paint, to cracked walls, and crumbling ceilings, HBI has tackled the challenges presented by historic buildings around the City of Boston. Thanks to you, we’ve been able to accomplish great things!
- 2011 – Construction at Eustis Street Firehouse completed
- 2012 – Unveiling of the Everett Square Theater and Marquee restoration
- HBI raises $1M in capital campaign
- 2013 – Construction at Hayden Building completed
- 2014 – Construction at Alvah Kittredge House completed
- 2015 – Construction at Vertullo Building completed
- 2016 – Construction Roslindale Substation completed
- 2017 – Construction at the Fowler Clark Epstein began
- 2018 – Purchase the former St. James African Orthodox Church
- 2019 – Construction Upham’s Corner Comfort Station began
In 2020, HBI will celebrate 60 years of preservation projects.
Support HBI this year with a gift: DONATE HERE!