November 7, 2019 Celebrating Another Decade of Preservation!
Since 1960, HBI has invested millions of dollars redeveloping Boston’s historic buildings. With 2020 approaching, HBI is looking back on the work we’ve done over the last ten years. From chipped paint, to cracked walls, and crumbling ceilings, HBI has tackled the challenges presented by historic buildings around the City of Boston. Here’s what we’ve done this decade:
What will we do with the next ten? Stay tuned…Support HBI this year with a gift: DONATE HERE!
- 2009 – Anna Clapp Harris Smith House envelope completed
- 2010 – Construction at Golden Building completed
- HBI celebrates our 50th Anniversary at Fenway Park
- 2011 – Construction at Eustis Street Firehouse completed
- 2012 – Unveiling of the Everett Square Theater and Marquee restoration
- HBI raises $1M in capital campaign
- 2013 – Construction at Hayden Building completed
- 2014 – Construction at Alvah Kittredge House completed
- 2015 – Construction at Vertullo Building completed
- 2016 – Construction Roslindale Substation completed
- 2017 – Construction at the Fowler Clark Epstein began
- 2018 – Purchase the former St. James African Orthodox Church
- 2019 – Construction Upham’s Corner Comfort Station began
Support HBI this year with a gift: DONATE HERE!